The Ghana Medical Association President of Kumasi wing, Dr. Twumasi Baah Jnr, is heading to lead Asante Kotoko medical team,Zonefoot.Net can confirmed.
The hard working Medical Doctor is a specialist in Musculoskeletal and Clinical oncology at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital.
A grapevine source in the team revealed that management of the club are not happy about the work of the current staff of the medical department following some injury worries in the club.
According to information available to our outfit, Trio Emmanuel Osei Owusu, Andrews Owusu Amankwaah and Gabriel Ofori Adjei from erstwhile medical team of the Reds headed by Dr. Michael Leat are set to join.
Below is how the new structure will be:
1. Head of the Medical Team – Dr. Twumasi Baah-Jnr
2. Team Family and Medicine Specialist -Dr. Nana Afari
3. Team Orthopaedic and Traumatology Technician-Emmanuel Osei Owusu
4. Team Accident and Emergency Technician -Gabriel Ofori Adjei
5. Team Nutritionist, Accident and Emergency Technician – Andrew Owusu Amankwah
The Porcupines failed to advance to the next stage of the 2018/19 CAF Confederation Cup after a 2-1 defeat to Zesco United of Zambia at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium on Sunday.
The announcement is expected to be made when the team land in Ghana tomorrow from Zambia??.