- The 2019 Ghana Football Association election will be held next month, according to the Normalization Committee. The Normalization Committee of the Ghana Football Association has slated Friday, 25th October, 2019 as the day for the general election of the country’s football governing body. A letter sighted by Zonefoot.Net from the NC states that, the abovementioned date will also serve as the day to swear in the President elect to rule the association for a four-year period. The Regional FA Chairpersons and Ghana FA executive council elections will also be held on October 18th and 24th respectively. Several football administrators including George Afriyie, Kurt Okraku, Dr. Kwame Kyei, Winfred Osei Palmer, Nana Yaw Amponsah, Toni Aubynn among others, have confirmed to vie for the vacant position. The Ghana Football Association presidential seat has been vacant since Lawyer Kwesi Nyantakyi was handed a lifetime ban from all football related activities by FIFA in June 2018.
Views All Time
Profil de l'auteur
- Headline News2019.10.15[Ghana] Medeama SC land partnership deal from Thomas Partey’s club in Spain
- Headline News2019.10.10[Ghana] Delegates Confirmed Being Promised Money ahead of RFA’s Chairmanship Elections.
- Headline News2019.10.05[Ghana] Ghana’s Black Stars ‘B beat Burkina Faso on penalties to book semi final spot
- Headline News2019.10.05[Ghana] Today In Sports History