- Kotoko winger Emmanuel Gyamfi has promised to score or provide assist for his side in Sunday’s showdown with Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel. “I will score or assist my team mates to score on Sunday when we come face- to- face with our North Africa counterparts, “Gyamfi told Dailymailgh.com. ” I promised the fans before our game with Kano Pillars which I did justice to and I assure them of a goal or assist when they fill out the stadium to full capacity.” “We all know what is at stake and the kind of opposition Etoile posses which makes the game a bit difficult than the previous one but I can assure our fans that they should expect a goal or assist from me,” Gyamfi noted. “I always play for the team and not for personal glory and also believe in teamwork so I will work hard for my colleagues on the field with or without the ball to ensure a comfortable win on Sunday.” The Porcupines will entertain their Tunisian opponent at the Kumasi Baba Yara Sports Stadium at 3:00pm on Sunday for the first leg of the last preliminary rounds of the CAF Champions League.
Views All Time
Profil de l'auteur
- Headline News2019.10.15[Ghana] Medeama SC land partnership deal from Thomas Partey’s club in Spain
- Headline News2019.10.10[Ghana] Delegates Confirmed Being Promised Money ahead of RFA’s Chairmanship Elections.
- Headline News2019.10.05[Ghana] Ghana’s Black Stars ‘B beat Burkina Faso on penalties to book semi final spot
- Headline News2019.10.05[Ghana] Today In Sports History